Sunday, June 26, 2005

Friendship

In the darkness there is light, under the shadow of the moon
Like a guiding hand, held out to show me the way
Honesty and truth penetrates the core of my soul
To bind the wounds that are raw and tender

The softened words that heal the weary heart
Like the comfort of a mothers unconditional loving arms
A refuge they are on stormy nights
It is but only a breathe away

Parched in the desert, hunger pains remain
Revitalized by knowledge and compassion
Lead to an oassis on a journey full of mirages
Where the truth is set free to fly amoungst the eagles

In the darkness there is light, under the shadow of the moon
Like a loving hand - held out for me to cheerish
Friendships forged in stone and lasting
For a beautiful season... is what I feel when I am here with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home